Western Rifle Shooters Association
"This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end—which you can never afford to lose—with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.” – VADM James Stockdale, USN
4 thoughts on “Double Black Diamond Slope”
California Couple Charged With Hate Crime For Brazen Vandalism Of Black Lives Matter Mural
Take note of the flagrant hypocrisy used to describe what the California couple did versus applying that same standard to the recent and ongoing vandalism/destruction (the perpetrators watched at a distance, undisturbed by those tasked with maintaining ‘Law and Order’) of America’s historical, cultural monuments, and war memorials:
“The couple recorded defacing a Black Lives Matter mural that was painted in front of a California courthouse have been charged with three misdemeanors….”
“Nelson and Anderson are each charged with violation of civil rights, vandalism, and possession of tools to commit vandalism.”
“The mural, which was painted with the permission of city officials, was quickly restored…”
drumpf 2020 – cause he’s still got plenty of dick for white Murika’ to suck.
Choke on Sean Hannity’s balls.
Dust off the Shekel Levin’s ancient taint and sphincter……make another goyim pork sandwich.
If only the USA went to a strict diet of chicken and pork we might rid ourselves of the Jews and Muslims, but sadly, it’s just another pipe dream.
I refuse to buy anything if possible with a K on the label, which is getting harder every day. They own most of the food processing centers.
As it keeps escalating, it will not be the Police, Militia, or Mossy Oak people. It will be the optimistic faith in the We The People, that will have said That Is Enough. “If there is war, let it be during my time, so my children can have peace.”
TWELVE FUNDAMENTAL RULES FOR SOUTHERN NATIONALISTS
1. The mantra “Violence [or the serious threat thereof] never settles anything” is patently false. History shows that it indeed does settle many things. Please don’t forget this—your enemy hasn’t.
2. Never underestimate your enemy but always make him underestimate you. There are some advantages to being perceived as “dumb Southerners . . .”
3. Educate yourself –don’t be content to be part of the herd. Learn useful things. Stupid, lazy people are not free people.
4. Don’t take anything for granted. Things are not always what they seem. Tomorrow is not guaranteed to be the same as today. Your own personal and family routine can be disrupted quite easily. Do you have a contingency plan?
5. Be a leader—don’t be a sheep (unless Christ is your Shepherd). Generate your own solutions instead of waiting for someone else to do it for you. How many times have I gotten a phone call from a League member who complains that nothing is happening in his area? What do I tell him . . . ?
6. Get tough, mentally, physically, spiritually, and emotionally. The weak will surely perish. Don’t be afraid to be seen as a dissenter. Speak your mind—you’ll find people will respect you for it and will listen to what you have to say. Be willing to take risks. And most importantly, don’t take counsel from your fears. This is what the enemy expects you to do in the face of his superior strength (so he thinks). Disappoint him . . .
7. Don’t engage the enemy on ground of his own choosing. Don’t accept his labels—“domestic terrorist,” “right-wing extremist,” “racist,” “anti-Semite,” etc. These terms are meant to shame and marginalize you. Know you own mind and laugh them off. This is quite unsettling to the enemy. Once he sees that you don’t wish to be accepted into his “society,” then he loses a major weapon (ostracization) to use against you.
8. Be unpredictable. If the enemy expects you to do “A,” then do “B.” Be creative with this category . . .
9. Pay heed to your experiences in all things. If something works, use it. If something fails, abandon it. If something is necessary, keep it; if it proves useless, get rid of it. This includes the mental as well as the physical. Don’t allow useless sentiments or junk to rule you. Get rid of anything that is a drag on your ability to be an effective warrior for Southern independence.
10. Know hope. You will make mistakes. They are valuable learning experiences. Just don’t make big ones that cannot be overcome. Don’t give in to cynicism, defeatism, or nihilism—they will assure your ultimate destruction. Be realistic but never abandon your sense of optimism and hope for the future. Never fall victim to complacency—you can always do better.
11. He who is willing to kill and die for a cause will defeat one who isn’t. Always act as if you are fighting in the last ditch for the survival of all you hold dear. The enemy does intend on killing you and taking all you have. He has made this fight personal—you had better take it that way.
12. We are already at war—we just don’t know it. One instance: Immigration or our demographic replacement. This is not just a matter of policy. It’s a matter of our very survival as men and women of European and Christian stock on this land we call the South. It is a zero sum game—we win or they win. There is no middle ground for compromise. Losing means that my grandchildren will grow up in a third world country. Multiculturalism and diversity means “we” cease to exist as a viable and prosperous people. Another instance: the criminal bankers and their politician-whores in Washington, DC, are in the process of stealing the wealth of the Southern middle and working class. We should have already considered this a declaration of war against us, for how can a man survive if he is robbed of his very sustenance. And the whole scheme is being pulled off under color of law. If this does not make you want to fight, then you don’t belong in our organization.
Comments are closed.